Bo Bunny- DT Call 2016

Hello,







I really wanted to participate to 2016 Bo Bunny Design Team, that it's done!
Now, here are my creations with some pretty Bo Bunny collections.


Misc Me project

This is new for me, I had already tested the project life, I loved doing those two little pages and I will certainly continue to fulfill my Misc Me workbook .



I used Misc Me Kraft collection.






For the left pocket, I colored some flowers and cut and color butterflies and a flower from the same collection.




For the right pocket, I chose three cards, two of which I put a picture and I colored butterflies. I also used the pretty Bo Bunny 's flowers stamps.



Some details




Bo Bunny supplies

Misc Me Kraft Journal Contents
Mis me Kraft Pockets Squares
Misc Me 8*9 Page Protector Variety Pack
Misc Me Kraft 8*9 Binder
Doodle Blooms Stamps Believe





My choice project


For this one, I chose to make a layout with Sleigh Ride Collection.



Love so much the color and also, I often used vintage photos with my creation.





Mixed-Media/ Fine Art Project


I am an Art Journal Addict!
So, I made an Art Journal page with Boardwalk collection.
It is the summer soon , love bright colors and small little girl on the beach!




  I used Gelatos for the color background.
Papers and stickers fromBo Bunny's Boardwalk Collection.
Stencil, spray ink and I drew the palm trees.



The last project is an Happy New Year Card Tutorial




Sleigh Ride Collection




How to do


First, you need a brown cardstock
A piece of Sleigh Ride Pinecones paper10*15cm
A card Sleigh Ride
Cut a frame with a deer with the Sleigh Ride Tradition paper





Used double- face adhesive to position the papers



And you need that!




Put a small golden string around the frame before pasting and add some gold embellissement in the corner.




With a brush, add somme blue glitter paste and I also put some glitter snow.





Finally, you have to add some few small wooden stars, a big snowflake , two double dots jewel and a wood title on the bottom of your card. 




Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you enjoyed to read me!
I don't know if Bo Bunny will choose me for the first round but it was a pleasure to create all of this with Bo Bunny products.


Would you like to see some more Bo Bunny creation I made , see My Bo Bunny Pinterest.

Have a nice day !

Marie-Christine


























Commentaires

Enregistrer un commentaire